Cost of living in Guiyang, China vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 137.392 KPW / CNY *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 70% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,300,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 3,958,434 ₩ (28,811元) in Guiyang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Edinburgh costs £900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 30 Kwacha (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 5 hours ago)