Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 1237.922 KPW / GBP *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 43% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,900,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 7,341,552 ₩ (£5,931) in Glasgow.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Paris costs €2.23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,046 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨30 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (about 5 hours ago)