Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 172.295 KPW / BRL *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 70% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 3,706,281 ₩ (R$ 21,511) in Duque de Caxias.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,365 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 75TL (29 minutes ago)