Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 245.029 KPW / AED *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 42% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,100,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 7,592,350 ₩ (Dirham 30,986) in Dubai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lida costs 15 BYN (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)