Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.799 KPW / KRW *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 57% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,200,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 5,708,329 ₩ (₩7,145,305) in Daegu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maceió costs R$ 921 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Étienne costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bern costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vicenza costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.73 (about 2 hours ago)