Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1245.601 KPW / GBP *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 37% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,800,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 8,009,602 ₩ (£6,430) in Bristol.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)