Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.074 KPW / INR *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 77% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,100,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 3,010,358 ₩ (₨249,325) in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$78 (about 3 hours ago)