Cost of living in Bhilai, India vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.074 KPW / INR *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 76% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 2,938,691 ₩ (₨243,389) in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orsk costs руб 450 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nantucket costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €71 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)