Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06304 KPW / IDR *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 68% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 3,831,611 ₩ (Rp 60,777,439) in Balikpapan.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cebu City costs Php85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 4 hours ago)