Cost of living in Asansol, India vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.225 KPW / INR *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 70% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,100,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 3,928,903 ₩ (₨321,380) in Asansol.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)