Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 170.674 KPW / BRL *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 71% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,500,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 3,957,677 ₩ (R$ 23,188) in Aracaju.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Berlin costs €2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brussels costs €950 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)