Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang and Ahvaz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyangor theparallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02138 KPW / IRR *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 68% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,800,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 3,829,896 ₩ (﷼ 179,175,284) in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Istanbul costs 1.50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Juan costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 60,400 (about 3 hours ago)