Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos vs Punta Arenas, Chile
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07492 CLP / LAK
Do you live in Punta Arenas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 16% cheaper than in Punta Arenas (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,410,000 in Punta Arenas you would need to make just about CH$2,018,932 (26,947,404 ₭) in Vientiane.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.69 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nice costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mendoza costs ARS $23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 3 hours ago)