Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos vs Punta Arenas, Chile
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07517 CLP / LAK
Do you live in Punta Arenas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 23% cheaper than in Punta Arenas (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$4,600,000 in Punta Arenas you would need to make just about CH$3,555,469 (47,299,142 ₭) in Vientiane.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 9元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)