Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia vs Pune, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 898 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00522 INR / IDR
Do you live in Pune? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 53% more expensive than in Pune (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,910 (Rp 34,096,742) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨116,000 in Pune.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston costs J$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 10 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bahawalpur costs ₨384 (about 2 hours ago)