Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Pula, Croatia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00171 HRK / COP
Do you live in Pula? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Pula (Croatia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 kn in Pula you would need to make just about 6,849 kn (COL$4,008,833) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Patiala costs ₨10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,900,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Laguna Niguel, California costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varna costs 650 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 3 hours ago)