Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Puebla, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 930 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26368 MXN / INR
Do you live in Puebla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 15% cheaper than in Puebla (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Puebla you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,739 (₨162,089) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vilnius costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Daegu costs ₩20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)