Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Puebla, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.209 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Puebla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Puebla (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,908 (€2,259) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Florianopolis costs R$ 2.30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ostrava costs 16 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)