Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Puebla, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 782 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.005 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Puebla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Puebla (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,359 (€2,828) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manila costs Php2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lima costs S/. 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 3 hours ago)