Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs Puebla, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.386 MXN / USD
Do you live in Puebla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 184% more expensive than in Puebla (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 161,650 ($7,221) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,659 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cape Town costs R 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)