Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan vs Puebla, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16755 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Puebla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Puebla (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,342 (¥425,800) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨22,363 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mansurah costs E£ 8 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florence costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)