Cost of living in Basra, Iraq vs Puebla, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 971 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01570 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Puebla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 29% more expensive than in Puebla (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,542 (3,792,848 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vilnius costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €45 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Daegu costs ₩20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)