Cost of living in Xingtai, China vs Provo, Utah, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14244 USD / CNY
Do you live in Provo, Utah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 46% cheaper than in Provo, Utah (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Provo, Utah you would need to make just about $3,066 (21,528元) in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Netanya costs 55 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nice costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Southampton costs £3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)