Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Provo, Utah, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 559 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.107 USD / EUR
Do you live in Provo, Utah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Provo, Utah (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Provo, Utah you would need to make just about $4,490 (€4,056) in Valencia.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 16 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (42 minutes ago)