Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Provo, Utah, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 632 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.086 USD / EUR
Do you live in Provo, Utah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Provo, Utah (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Provo, Utah you would need to make just about $5,007 (€4,612) in Rome.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 300,000 Bs.S. (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$92,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)