Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Prishtina, Kosovo
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,246 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020.
Do you live in Prishtina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 87% more expensive than in Prishtina (Kosovo)
For example, you would need at least €2,245 in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kraków costs 289 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 120 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- 250 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 90,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)