Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.882 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 42,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 25,448 ден (2,865TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)