Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.153 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 25,045 ден (2,467TL) in Sanliurfa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)