Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.121 MKD / MYR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 47% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 49,978 ден (RM3,809) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)