Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.842 MKD / MYR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 45% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 59,348 ден (RM4,621) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 1 hour ago)