Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.671 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 134% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 91,073 ден (€1,477) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)