Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.188 MKD / HNL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 37% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 57,394 ден (L 26,232) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)