Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.444 MKD / ARS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 27,264 ден (ARS $18,878) in San Martin de los Andes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 2 hours ago)