Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.998 MKD / PHP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 139% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 100,321 ден (Php100,560) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)