Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08176 MKD / CLP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 51,865 ден (CH$634,372) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)