Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.579 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 33,150 ден (3,461TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)