Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.938 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 30,340 ден (3,395TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larisa costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)