Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.243 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 131% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 80,749 ден (€1,318) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (36 minutes ago)