Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.506 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 47,205 ден (R$ 3,254) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)