Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.829 MKD / MXN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 44,437 ден (Mex$ 15,705) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)