Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.589 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 152% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 90,666 ден ($1,692) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$2.80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)