Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.699 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 131% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 87,957 ден (€1,426) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)