Cost of living in Salerno, Italy vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.613 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 126% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 81,438 ден (€1,322) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 2 hours ago)