Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.443 MKD / SAR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 45,860 ден (﷼ 3,175) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)