Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.328 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 87% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 76,506 ден (€1,247) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)