Cost of living in Safi, Morocco vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.674 MKD / MAD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 40,718 ден (7,177 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)