Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 39.002 MKD / LYD *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 86% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 72,719 ден (1,864 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 4 hours ago)