Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.640 MKD / LYD *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 88% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 79,169 ден (2,049 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bloemfontein costs R 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)