Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.552 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 115% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 81,634 ден (€1,326) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Arlington, Texas costs $1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)