Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.564 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 82% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 65,386 ден (€1,062) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (35 minutes ago)