Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.502 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 83% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 69,393 ден (€1,128) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)