Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 36.380 MKD / NZD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 83% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 64,071 ден (NZ$1,761) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bergamo costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)