Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.571 MKD / NZD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 87% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 72,745 ден (NZ$2,045) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)