Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.528 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 66,242 ден (€1,077) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)