Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,850 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.922 MKD / SAR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 59% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 63,752 ден (﷼ 4,579) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)