Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 54.110 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 21% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 44,620 ден ($825) in Riobamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)