Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.435 MKD / ARS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 70% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 62,794 ден (ARS $43,761) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)